Wylam Brewery Tap Takeover + Special Guests
7 Stirling Street, Aberdeenshire, AB116ND
view on Google Maps →
5 April 2019 11:00 add to Calendar → 5 April 2019 11:00 7 April 2019 00:00 Europe/London Wylam Brewery Tap Takeover + Special Guests Since their inception in the year 2000, Newcastle’s Wylam Brewery have gone from strength to strength and are one of the UK’s brewing powerhouses today. Their beers never fail to inspire awe here at CASC and we savour the chance to get our grubby paws on as many of their releases as we can. CASC Bar CASC firstname.lastname@example.org
Since their inception in the year 2000, Newcastle’s Wylam Brewery have gone from strength to strength and are one of the UK’s brewing powerhouses today. Their beers never fail to inspire awe here at CASC and we savour the chance to get our grubby paws on as many of their releases as we can. Since the first weekend of April marks the Brewdog AGM, it’s a wonderful time to be a craft beer fan in Aberdeen, with thousands of craft beer lovers arriving from all over the world, every craft beer bar in Aberdeen breaks out the big guns and puts on a stunning display of what the Silver City has to offer, and we decided the time was right to host a Wylam tap takeover, with a few extra special treats thrown in for good measure!
On tap from opening on Friday 5th of April, you can expect to drool over one of our most ambitious and over-the-top taplists ever!
You’ll be seeing:
- Jakehead (“Supercharged” IPA, 6.3%ABV)
- Hickey The Rake (Limonata Ultra-Pale Ale, 4.2%ABV)
- Advocate Salvation (Single-Hop Pale Ale (Centennial), 5.2%ABV)
- For The Purpose Of Clarity (DDH Pale, collab w/ Kirkstall, 5.0%ABV)
- Chasing Mirrors Through A Haze (IPA, 7.1%ABV)
- Final Pulse (Wheat & Oat IPA, 6.8%ABV)
- Verdieping Nil (DIPA, collab w/ Verdant, 8.0%ABV)
- A Warning To The Curious (Salted Orange Porter, collab w/To Øl, ONLY KEG IN SCOTLAND)
- No Superficial Damage (Blueberry & Vanilla Double Porter, 9.2%ABV)
- Imperial Macchiato (Double Hazelnut Praline Coffee Porter, 10.0%ABV)
That’s a whopping 10 Wylams on tap, but hang on to your hats, because we’ve got even more special treats coming your way! We’ll also have:
- Even More Jesus (Imperial Stout, 12.0%ABV)
- The Pure and Simple IPA Is Rarely Pure and Never Simple (DDH Session IPA, 4.5%ABV)
- Every Day, Once A Day, Give Yourself AN IPA (DDH Imperial IPA w/lactose and vanilla beans, 9.0%ABV)
- I Don’t Know How To Put This, But This IPA Is Kind Of A Big Deal (DDH DIPA w/ raw wildflower honey, collab w/ Two Roads Brewing)
- Kriekenlambiek (Cherry Lambic, 5.6%)
- Vintage (Flanders Red Ale, 7.0%ABV)
- Quad (Belgian Quad, 11.0%ABV)
Don’t say we’re not good to you!
This is ground zero, the epicentre and beginning of CASC nation and the dawn of the bar evolution. Focusing on quality cigars, craft beer, scotch whisky and artisan coffee we aim to compound the senses and deliver a truly unique bar experience. We don’t bullshit and never compromise, period!
Whether you're looking for bar focused Meet the Brewers, Whisky Tastings or Tap Takeovers to our festival events like The Whisky Mash; our Events page will give you all the info you need.
Everything you need to know about what's going down in the CASC Nation!