This is ground zero, the epicentre and beginning of the CASC nation and the dawn of the bar evolution. Focusing on premium cigars, craft beer, scotch whisky and artisan coffee, we aim to compound the senses and deliver a truly unique Aberdeen bar experience. We don’t bullshit and never compromise, period!
- Cigars - A huge variety of Cuban and New World Cigars. We are a Gold Standard Havana Cigar Specialist; a status granted to us by Hunters & Frankau, the UK's sole importer of Havana cigars.
- Beer - We have 28 draught beer lines, half of which are for guest breweries. This means that once a keg is finished the next beer that goes on is different. This ensures an ever changing beer tap list and support for 1000s of breweries both locally and worldwide.
- Whisky - Stocking over 500 Scotch and world whiskies. Although we stock most official distillery expressions, we prefer to focus and support independent bottlers specialising in single cask and limited edition releases. We hold a monthly whisky club held on the first Monday of the month (buy Whisky Club Ticket) and we can also host private whisky tastings which you can book by emailing - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coffee - Espresso is the most popular style of coffee in the world which we excel at, but we also offer more specialist alternatives. Using coffee syphons and the v60 pour over methods, we can offer a fresh take on coffee; both alternatives offering a lighter, more fragrant coffee. Our single origin beans change weekly to offer you the widest selection of coffee we can.
- Cocktails - Our modest but finely curated list of cocktails will suit all palates. We worked with Adrian Gomes of the incredible 10 Dollar Shake to create a list of old favourites done right. Each cocktail can be ordered in its original format, or you can choose to have it with a unique CASC twist. Check out our cocktail menu here - Cocktail Menu
- Wines & Spirits - It wouldn't be fair to class us only as a beer or whisky bar since we stock such a wide variety of other spirits. You could also class us as a gin bar, a rum bar, a tequila bar, or a vodka bar since we stock a huge variety of them all. With dozens of each you'll truly be spoilt for choice. Although not our specialty, we stock a good selection of the most popular wine styles. Please ask at the bar for our current wine selections.
Contact the bar:
tel: 01224 212373
Why we rebranded CASC
Posted 9 March 2018
An insight into the minds behind CASC
Posted 23 October 2017
Whisky Mash Festival
Do you love whisky? Come along to our annual Whisky Mash Festival and meet the makers themselves, from the well-established to new independent bottlers.
Looking for some general advice or maybe just need to ask us if we'd like to take part in something fun? Then please get in touch....