78 Guild Street, Aberdeen, AB11 6GN
view on Google Maps →
28 October 2023 12:00 - 20:00 add to Calendar → 28 October 2023 12:00 28 October 2023 20:00 Europe/London Whisky Mash Festival Do you love whisky? Come along to our annual Whisky Mash Festival and meet the makers themselves, from the well-established to new independent bottlers. Station Hotel CASC email@example.com
Session 1: 12:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Session 2: 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM
We're proud to say that The Whisky Mash is Aberdeen’s premier home-grown whisky festival.
This is a festival geared towards the more serious, seasoned fans of the water of life! You can expect to see cask strength bottlings, independent bottlings, rare and limited expressions, some glorious single cask offerings and some well-aged whiskies! Along with core range entry level drams.
You'll also likely see other spirits at the event such as gin, vodka, rum, tequila; to name a few. These will vary year to year. All whisky is available to sample with your ticket price with the exception of a small number of 'dream drams' which are to be exchanged for tokens purchased on the day. Exhibitors have the freedom to charge however many tokens they feel is suitable for their selected 'dream dram.'
Water bottles will be freely available throughout the venue.
Food available on the day
CASC Shop in attendance selling bottles on the day
With your ticket:
- Branded Glencairn glass on arrival
- Wristband granting access to unlimited (within reason) samples of all spirits on the day
- Access to purchase tokens to sample rare and special whisky, or any other spirit. We call these "under the table drams" or "dream drams".
- Automatic entry into our bottle ballot raffle. Each session will have one raffle where one lucky winner will win a bottle of whisky
- 5% discount on bottles purchased on the day. If you don't buy bottles on the day then this discount can be redeemed at the CASC Whisky & Cigar shop on King Street (discount only available for 1 month after the event)
- 10% discount off drinks/food/cigars on the day in CASC Bar when you show your wristband