Regent Walk, AB24 3SW
view on Google Maps →
12 October 2019 13:00 add to Calendar → 12 October 2019 13:00 12 October 2019 17:00 Europe/London Whisky Mash Festival Do you love whisky? Come along to our annual Whisky Mash Festival and meet the makers themselves, from the well-established to new independent bottlers. Elphinestone Hall CASC [email protected]
Scroll down to buy tickets now.
The Whisky Mash is Aberdeen’s only truly dedicated whisky festival. Going forward we won’t be diluting the spirit of the event by serving any gin, vodka, rum or any other liquors, only whisky, whisky and more whisky.
This is a festival geared towards the more serious, seasoned fans of the water of life! You can expect to see cask strength bottlings, independent bottlings, rare and limited expressions, some glorious single cask offerings and some well-aged whiskies! Along with core range entry level drams.
- Branded Glencairn glass with every ticket.
- All whisky is available to sample with your ticket price with the exception of a small number of special drams which are to be exchanged for tokens purchased on the day.
- Exhibitors have the freedom to charge however many tokens they feel is suitable for their selected special dram.
- Water bottles will be freely available throughout the hall.
- Nibbles available on the day.
- Exhibitors will be selling bottles from their stalls
Mission Control: The Herf Has Landed
Posted 23 May 2019
Rainbow Project: The Next Generation
Posted 1 May 2019
CASC Nation are a Gold standard Havana Cuban Cigar Specialist, a title awarded by the UK's sole importer of Havana cigars, Hunters & Frankau, who have been importing Habanos to the UK for over 225 years. Our Cuban Cigars are always EMS guaranteed: The EMS stamp is an important safeguard against the growing tide of shoddy counterfeit Havanas that find their way into the UK. We ain't got no fakes here.
Looking for some general advice or maybe just need to ask us if we'd like to take part in something fun? Then please get in touch....