Regent Walk, AB24 3SW
view on Google Maps →
Friday 23rd 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Saturday 24th 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Saturday 24th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Scroll down to buy tickets now.
The Whisky Mash is Aberdeen’s only truly dedicated whisky festival. Going forward we won’t be diluting the spirit of the event by serving any gin, vodka, rum or any other liquors, only whisky, whisky and more whisky.
This is a festival geared towards the more serious, seasoned fans of the water of life! You can expect to see cask strength bottlings, independent bottlings, rare and limited expressions, some glorious single cask offerings and some well-aged whiskies! Along with core range entry level drams.
- Branded Glencairn glass with every ticket.
- All whisky is available to sample with your ticket price with the exception of a small number of special drams which are to be exchanged for tokens purchased on the day.
- Exhibitors have the freedom to charge however many tokens they feel is suitable for their selected special dram.
- Water bottles will be freely available throughout the hall.
- Nibbles available on the day.
- Exhibitors will be selling bottles from their stalls