Each year Alec Bradley release 2000 boxes of their Fine & Rare range. The 2018 edition are the second issue of the JSR 10 - (86) which is a 6 1/2 x 56 Grand Toro and will be released in October 2018.
Made at their Raices factory in Honduras, these cigars have 10 separate undisclosed tobaccos from Jalapa, Esteli and Trojes. Only 2 master torcedores are qualified to construct the Fine & Rare with each band signed off by the rollers and the supervisor. Once this is done each cigar is then approved by the owner Alan Rubin and his Operations Director, Ralph Montero.
Each band on every cigar contains the following information :-
- The date the cigars were rolled
- The release date of the cigars
- The signatures of the rollers
- The production numbers for the week the cigars were rolled
- The signature of the supervisor to confirm that the cigar has passed quality control.
- The size; on this occasion it will be 6 x 52.
- The approval signatures of the Alec Bradley partners; Alan Rubin and Raphael Montero
This year the stogies are presented in a cracking 'zebra' wood design chest.
Visit our Alec Bradley Honduras page for all Alec Bradley Honduras ciagrs